Your humble Potentate of Profundity has been on a weight loss journey that I’ll write more bout at some other time, but one of the things that I have realized is that I am an emotional eater…something that I am sure is not uncommon. I have also discovered that winter, for various reasons, is a season that lends itself to a certain level of weakness for we folks who tend to overindulge. So my question for The Manoverse today is simply…what are your go to foods?? What do you tend to treat yourself to when you are some combination of hungry, lonely, bored, sad, angry, frustrated, etc?? Please select up to three choices and leave me a comment about your particular treats & temptations.
- How to Overcome Emotional Eating (ridelightinthesaddle.wordpress.com)
- Research Shows Food Labels Give Inaccurate Calorie Counts (dailysavings.allyou.com)
- Want to Eat Better or Lose Weight? Write on! (deathofthediet.com)
- Fact or Fad? – Drinking water leads to weight loss (leanonlife.com)
- Poll: What Should I Give Up for Lent?! (mjruns.wordpress.com)